2014 Awards Season, ladies and gentlemen.
someone finally said it
Lupita Nyongo made her feauture film debut in the acclaimed Steve McQueen's “12 Years a Slave”. She has received more than 28 awards and 14 nominations for her striking performance as Patsey.
This is still freaking hilarious
I just knew what this was before the gifs loaded
- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
this track list was too good I had to reblog again
Jennifer Lawrence almost single handedly broke our Twitter record. Almost.